Oxfordshire Theatre Makers aims to strengthen the local professional theatrical community and encourage the development of theatre as an art form in Oxfordshire. We want a thriving professional theatre scene for the benefit of everyone.
– In the value of theatre: theatre makes life worth living; theatre is transformational for participants and audiences; theatre has economic as well as artistic worth
– In the value of the work of the artist: we have an explicit commitment to promoting a living wage for a day’s work for theatre practitioners
– In the need for investing in Oxfordshire’s theatrical infrastructure for the benefit of everyone
– In our local community: we support and are committed to enriching our local community through locally produced work
– That collaboration not competition will benefit theatre and audiences in Oxfordshire
– In striving for quality: trying to do and promote the best work we can
– Professional: we will operate with integrity, courtesy and high standards
– Open and inclusive: we welcome involvement from everyone
– Collaborative, fair and transparent in our decision making
– Respectful and mutually supportive
If you’d like to contact us about anything, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.